William Jones

  



   William Jones 473038 GBCI, (BD 1990 28yo) / FFUP advocate was alerted to this man in mid June by a worried neighbor. Our information about him thus far is incomplete but is enough to include him here:
“I been in segregation since November 2016 and I’m on AC status. I initially came to seg for enterprising and fraud and received a predetermined 90-D-seg tine. I completed the entire 90 no issues, then was placed on AC. My AC review meeting had so many violations I cannot go into detail here. But I am on AC because the administration ‘’said”  : “for the safety of others” but I got no violent tickets, no drug tickets. Since  I been in seg I have not received no proper mental health treatment and I’m a MH2. My diagnosis  are major depression. PTD, Anxiety and ADHD . I was convicted of armed robbery and I am appealing that currently. “