Robert Berndt







Robert Berndt 519367 GBCI
Birth year 1989
release date 3 12 2024
transcribed below


 My name is Robert Berndt 519367. When I was a small child,  about 2 years old , my parents where physically and sexually abusive for about three years. At 5 years old my father died from epilepsy while having a seizure he drowned in a pool.
My mentality throughout life went from bad to insane and back again as I committed crimes, became addicted to drugs, fought battles with chronic nightmares, Struggled with social shyness and my “sexuality”. I developed epilepsy at 17 and various other mental illnesses I.E.D. PTSD, OCD, Bipolar and some minor issues.
When I was 17, I was drunk and high on heroin and made the biggest mistake of my life. I betrayed the trust of a boy who I truly loved as a family friend, I made this horrible decision, I cannot blame it on my state of mind, only my bad decision to listen to the devil in the back of my subconscious. I sexually assaulted the boy.
I hope this does not discourage you from helping me. My family is there to help me if the y can, but I have 4 people in my family with cancer and serious life threatening issues. So it’s hard for them and me especially .I had confided in my mother (aunt) what I had done and she turned me in. I told on myself and got “screwed” in the end, because I took a deal , laid the entire story out there and in the end fot almost double the time I took a deal for. 7 in and 5 out is what I signed the deal for, I got 10 in and 10 out. What I did was wrong and I know it. My mother fells extremely guilty for turning me in. She’s been in a very depressed mood and I want to ease her pain but I don’t know how. I tell her she did nothing wrong but she seems she just can’t get over it.
So , after Moke told me about your movement, I’ve decide to try to devote some of my time to prisoner rights I would love to receive your newsletters and possibly write some essays for your web. Possibly some influential letters an try to help you help us. Thanks so much for what you do.
Sincerely, Robert Berndt; 519367 GBCI, Po Box 19033, Green Bay, WI 54307