Bobby Kimble

Bobby Kimble
  Bobby Kimble 164788, WSPF; PO Box 1000, Boscobel, WI 53805  ( BD 1969)
Bobby Kimble: https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/bobby-kimble.pdf-this has all document including HROP (High risk offender)program timeline

story transcribed below
I decide to write you because I do have a story to tell, not only do I have a story, but I also worked in solitary confinement for 6 1/2 years on and off at the Waupun Correctional Institution [WCI]. I worked inside restrictive housing unit North Program and North transition which are both located in the North cell Hall at Waupun. I also worked in the infamous Waupun segregation unit, I was a swamper there. During my time as swamper, I used to deal with the entire solitary population at WCI and in transition I used to interact with those who would be long or short term confinement. Some would be transferred for other segregation units like Wisconsin Secure Program Facility [WSPF], Green Bay Correctional Institution [GBCI], Columbia CI etc. and I even dealt with guys who would come from the Wisconsin  Resource Center. So from 2002 -2015 I was either around or working around or inside segregation. I have enclosed some correspondence, a rough draft copy of what I once sent the DOC administration concerning my plight. With you, I will share what happened to me and how I ended up in my current situation.
Back in late 2014 or early 2015, I was called up to a Waupun Administrative Captain’s office regarding some false allegations by an inmate who said I had said some false things about a guard. So soon after I left the security office word got back to the guard and some harassment followed. My character was assassinated by them going on a staff computer and then providing some confidential information pertaining to my past and then sharing the private past criminal conviction with some inmates. Soon after, I was being talked about by a lot of inmates. So basically like a fool I confronted one of the guards inside Waupun segregation unit where I was working. I am now facing attempted homicide battery from the incident. I will be getting sentenced on March 17th, 2017, 10 am in Dodge county and the supposed sentence I am supposed to receive is 15 years concurrent to my already existing sentence which is natural life. The DA from Dodge Kurt and Limberly and my attorney Greg Vollan have had discussions about issues that had been going on for a very long time at Waupun Facility. I have records that provide facts to my being harassed up there but unfortunately, I reacted and got myself in this jam. The DA from Dodge county never has initiated a John Doe probe on all that stuff from Waupun. I do know that the warden and deputy warden were reassigned to other facilities after the incident with me on 10/30/2015. The old Warden went to Dodge Correctional and deputy warden was reassigned to CCI. These changes occurred after the incident with me as told to me by my attorney, there were charges initiated by the head of DOC. I take full responsibility for my actions. I don’t have a lot of prior misconduct in the 19 years of incarceration and before my 2015 Waupun incident; my last conduct report was 11 or 12 years prior to that. I was a model prisoner and as such was allowed to work any job in Waupun. I have been in solitary since 10/30/2015, 8 months at DS-2 at CCI, Restrictive Housing Unit and 8 months here at WSPF. I have no other misconduct since the 10/30/15 incident. I didn’t attempt to homicide anyone, I shouldn’t of confronted anyone though.
Currently I am in this Behavior Modification Program which I am providing you a copy of it’s policy derective which has been promulgated and described to last for 12 months. I have been in the program since 7/25/16 so when I get sentenced in March 2017, I will be in the program for 8 months. I assume that I will then soon after the resolution of my case, be reviewed to go to the last phase of the HROP. If I am then advanced to phase green of the HROP , this phase is described to last up to 7 months, so a 12 month program which is described to last 12 months based on positive behavior and program completion does not apply to me because although I’ve done everything correctly ad positively, I will be in the HROP past the 12 months. The length of the HROP was changed by top administrators of DOC from 18 months down to 12  months ...[describes enclose inserts which will be posted soon]