Andres Tinnon

Andres Tinnon
Andres L Tinnon 306887 WSPF PO Box 1000; Boscobel, WI 53805 ( bd 1980)

Friendship wanted.
Andre has supplied his AC hearing document and his appeal. The prison is tell him he is on AC because of his "history of Violence" i.e., his conviction and his "non compliance with the rules" He is  appealing his conviction, claims innocence, has not had a conduct report resulting in seg time. We will be writing him for more information regarding his present conditions but he would like a penpal.


I am interested in helping you and others understand what prisoners go through day in and out. Currently I am serving a “Life” sentence and I have been in solitary confinement for a total of 5 years. For allegedly breaking rule violations- basically i could have easily did seg time, and went to (G.P) general population. I was then told I was on AC due to my murder case supposedly because the media made it look like I was a cold blooded killer. And I don’t agree with that because I didn’t kill anybody I basically took the case to save my ex-girlfriend and uncle from going to penitentiary and the person was no kin to me. But at this time I am appealing the matter as of now. But I say all that to say this –that’s the real reason i’am on AC. Also the victim worked at (H.O.C.) House of Corrections outside of Milwaukee, that’s 30 minutes from Milwaukee from Franklin. But yeah, i’am yellow phase at this time, and after that I will be Green Phase, and have a total of 7 months to return to G.P. So that’s my outlook upon seg. In next letter I will write more. The pleasure was all mines !
 Sincerely, Mr Andre Tinnon.
Ps I am enclosing paper work proof to what I spoke of on today >
rules of AC hearing:https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/andre-tinnon-acdocs1.pdf
Here is  Andre's Appeal of AC confinement: https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/andre-tinnon-ac-docs-2.pdf
His DOC profile: https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/andre-tinnon-dc-profile1.pdf
Andre's introduction handwritten:https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/andre-tinnon-ac-story.pdf