Joshua Scolman






Joshua Scolman 
Joshua Scolman 422508; Po Box 351; Waupun, WI 53963
  Birth year 1983; release date 4 23 2053
Joshua Scolman was placed on AC after his year of solitary time was up- he  was part of the food strike and ended up in the hospital after several tube feeding tries. Read of his ordeal here: His force feeding story on word: https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/joshua-scolman-forcefed7-16-1.pdf

Joshua’s story about forcefeeding handwritten original: https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/joshua-scolman-7-9-16all.pdf   


Joshua quit the hunger strike after the DOC attempted to force feed him and he nearly died. Story here:

No other state goes to force feeding except as last resort and it is condemned by AMA and many human rights organizations 

Description of Abuse

My name is Joshua Scolman. I’m 32 years old and have been incarcerated for 10 years.  I have been placed in solitary confinement on numerous occasions for from 3 months to a year, and am now serving a year of solitary time, at which point I will be placed on administrative confinement for defending myself against the abuse and conduct of staff. Each time I come to seg, I lose myself a little more. I have my religious freedoms completely denied,   I’m subject to psychological torture, which leads to continual deterioration of my mental faculties. I am denied human contact, which leads me to further anti-social behavior, which in turn causes me more problems. It is a slippery slope. I am currently held in a cell with a window facing a brick wall, no view of nature, the sky, sun or outside life. My religion of Odinism is a nature religion, and it’s through the outdoors I see my Gods so I am deprived of this as well. I have contracted many psychological “ticks” such as OCD, communication problems, and PTSD.  I’m continually stressed out over insignificant things. And it’s only getting worse. The mass hysteria these seg units infects men with is real, and very serious. The public needs to be aware of the damage being done to so many prisoners across the state, and nationwide, and to act to correct the problem of long term segregation sentences.

We are establishing contact with Joshua and have invited him to write regularly for this blog. 

If you would like to write him, here is his info: Joshua Scolman 422508; Po Box 351; Waupun, WI 53963