Timmy Johnson

Timmy Johnson

September 10,2019
Timmy Johnson 616546
WCI; PO Box 351; Waupun, WI 53963
bd 1988
Mrs Peg, I’m currently in segregation for alleged” staff assault on a guard who called me a “boy”, pushed me and told me to not ”monkey” around” . Not only was there a racial slur but I feel I acted in self defense. Upon being in seg staff broke my tv, radio, tablet, clothes ripped.I file a complaint but because they’re all in the same circle I don’t get far. the only thing I was re-funded for was my radio and that onlybecuase I prove their statements were inconsistent. They even took restitution out of that and they by law are not supposed to. I’ve challenged this but they won’t respond. I seriously fear for my life here, I feel like these people are almost untouchable, I’ve written DHS, local police, FBI, Governor’s office, warden, security director, the only thing the Governor’s office and DHS did was send the prison a copy of my letter. The other people I wrote did nothing at all. NO response. I even went on a hunger strike – no food or water for nearly three weeks, they got a court order to force feed me, at my court hearing I told the judge I fear for my life, nothing happened. I’ve been skipped for medications, meals, ect. I went from 268 to  197 pounds  in 2 months. The officer I had the incidence with even serves my food. It’s weird.
They play with my mail and exc. I am interested in going to another prison to not only be safe but some twhere they will allow you your tablet in seg. I also have serious mental health issues and I go proof of the psych workers not seeing me on time. Ever before getting incarcerated I was chapter 51 and the police forced me to say I was guilty and promised me a mental health facility not prison. The clearly lied. And I can’t afford a real lawyer. I  know if I don’t get help soon I will eventually kill myself and I’ve told everyone this. So after explaining my story in the shortest but detailed way as possible i would like to know if you would help me with the following: (long list here including helping him get his electronics back, lawyer names, media addresses, stamps and paper.)