Michael Pietila

Michael Scott Pietila
10 20 20-Just out of solitary- trying to  make it in general

Introducing Heathen ( AKA Michael Scott Pietila #277076)

A good friend who is also an advocate for my rights along with many others felt some would appreciate my thoughts, feelings and understanding as a blog. I’ll honestly say I had and have, no idea anyone valued myself to such an extent. I guess we’ll see as this blog progresses. I’ve never read a blog, never wrote a blog, as a matter of fact the technology revolution of the 200’s I happened to miss on my first bid. I did 101/2 years for an Armed Robbery and a couple burglaries. Yes, I am a “violent” criminal who lives by a code of conduct, morals and principals that are foreign to most society. On the flip side, Society is an alien environment to me and many like me.

I’m not against punishment for those of us who break the law. On the contrary, I believe some of us deserve the punishment meted out by the courts. But there are some exceptions to the punishments that I believe deserving of alterations or transformations. It is ridiculous to believe that just housing us and throwing outdated and ineffectual programs and schooling at us while the DOC employees continue with their general outlooks that we are wayward children or even animals that they need to subdue and break is going to rehabilitate us, I’ll also speak out against the medieval psychological and psychiatric services for us who do suffer from mental illnesses.

 I am diagnosed as bipolar I, PTSD, paranoid personality and major depressive disorder. At times I’m in such a manic state ( such as this mild mania that is allowing me to pen this introduction) that I cannot get enough done. I know I need to seize these opportunities because in between my ‘manic episodes” I suffer debilitating depressive states where I’m like a robot going through the motions of existence  and let me travel deeper to my lowest levels of depression and I may end up in the hospital getting stitched up from my latest artistry with a razor blade. ON occasion I get too excitable and something may trigger my paranoid delusions or full blown psychosis where I believe everyone in the world can hear my thought, can communicate with me in depth and detail with a look or body language or that I’m being housed in a prion where all the employees are cannibals who want to suit up on us, spray us, with the SC can to spice upthe meat, rape us to tenderize our meat and eventually kill us, then feed us to each other and eat us themselves.

 Yeah that’s the short version of the story. I also happen to be a muslim of the caucasion persuasion which I’m pretty sure isn’t trending in the current societal circles. I’m not a very good muslim, but I am one and I’m proud of it despite the current vilification of my brethren by the American media and aristocracy.

 I’m currently housed at Waupun Correctional Institution and with this drastic lack of corrections officers that they have her this seems to be the black hole of the WI department of Corrections. The lack of employees is compounded by the draconian way we are treated by many employees. Granted we as Inmates, prisoners and convicts ( very distinct differences) do not help ourselves with our macho posturing , selfish needs, or alien personalities but in the end WE ARE STILL HUMAN, just like all of you. What’s sad is I’m currently in segregation (restrictive housing unit) by choice and I’m not getting out anytime soon. They shut down the institution and cancel everything while feeding us in our cells when we already expected to live our lives”22-23 hours a day in a 3X3 cell with another inmate. I’m running out of steam for this blog. when inspiration strikes. I ‘ll be back.
                                                                               I’M A HUMAN TOO!!



LATEST    Submission:                                                   

Children
Michael Pietila 355054, WCI
10 29 2019
My childhood was not the best but it was also not the worst. Perhaps if my mother and father had more “appropriate”  childhoods, mine would have been more “American-dreamish”. But who’s really is? Who cannot complain about some traumatic childhood experience. My mother had took after hers, and beat me as a toddler. She told me this herself one time in her life ( may Allah have mercy on the dead of the muslims)  and only one time. The more usual psychological abuse , as it became after ”treatment” that I want through about me being a liar, manipulator , etc. was repeated so many times I’m still peeling scabs off thirty years later at 35years old. Her mother beat her, how bad I’ll never know, for becoming “the other woman in her husband’s life as a child. But I was saying these “onetime only” sayings of mama’s are cherished memories. Now I had become the new Beau in my Grandfather’s sick world.( the really F-cked up thing was that he was a Golden Guernsey Ice cream truck driver)  “ History repeats itself” as they say. Gladly my mother, the saint of a woman, stopped the bleeding as best she could according to what she had to work with in the 1980’and 1990’s .My two brothers never went through what me and ma did, never understand my mother’s and mine relationship. Not trying to qualify or compare and contrast- just putting this in context. She did not engage in sexual deviation, and neither have I. But it doesn’t stop me from feeling like “one of them” myself.  I takes a lot of time around children to help the worst part of doing time, for me anyways- which is feeling and sometimes believing I am “one of them” because of all this foolishness create about how “they were abused”. So it’s not fully their fault”. But it is not an addiction, it is not a psychological or emotional mental illness”. Once action is taken the child is stolen from the garden of Eden or Innocenceland”. It is the worst crime imaginable to steal a child’s innocence. My early 20’s when I was doing 10 12/2 years straight I was “sneated” for giving these pedophiles such a hard time.  As if I Would have took their money to pay me off. I wanted to hurt them like I hurt.
I’ve grown up a lot since then. No, the kinship”feeling if anything makes me feel worse towards them. I’ve just learned, to the best of my ability, no to judge.
I apologize for taking you down this dark road. I’m sure we’ll travel these dark paths again. This blog entry was intended to be more upbeat if not inspirational. I’ll just have to be more creative in my next blog entry. Thank you for reading.
Heathen
 

more writings. 




https://casesprison.files.wordpress.com/2019/09/michael-pietila-roughest-time.pdf