Dion Matthews

Dion Matthews
Dion Mathews 254399 WSPF
PO Box 1000, Boscobel, WI 53805

Dion Mathews AC statement

“I’ve been housed at WSPF since 2006, and from that time until now I’ve spent mainly ten of those years in solitary confinement .I was in g.p. in 2015m and was out back on solitary confinement that same year. I was put back essentially for writing a letters to the warden here, and administrative staff requesting more opportunities for prisoners here. Those requests were written respectfully, polite and honestly.
After viewing this request apparently officials at this institution decided that they needed to write me a conduct report stating that I was a “gang member” and I’m writing this administration “demanding changes”. The conduct report stated that in my proposal I wrote “we ask,” and “we propose” and that meant to this administration that I was “demanding things.”
That interpretation was quote preposterous indeed. Enclosed is one of the letters I sent to the warden and there you can see how respectful my writings tend to be. This case is currently in front of the US District Court Western District of Wisconsin, and documents can be accessed through the courts electronic filing system at Dion Matthews V lebbens Brown 16cv 650. Needless to say, the psychological and physical effects of long term solitary confinement is devastating especially in the situation when no kind of legitimates interest existed or exists. This is just punishment for punishment’s sake"
Dion Mathews 254399 WSPF

Dion Matthews story and letter to warden:https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/dion-matthew-ac-warden.pdf
Dion Matthews DOC profile: https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/dion-matthers-doc-profile.pdf