Damien Green

Damien Green

Damien Huff 551050 GBCI 24 y.0. bd 1994
Description of life in segregation 2 14 19
You asked me to tell you what life is like here. Well, I  tell you this is not what I would want anybody to endure. It’s torture, Hell, it’s like living in a dungeon tied to a bed with nowhere to go. Never any sleep around here, you barely get any privacy; when they search your cell they mess everything all up and throw all your stuff any  and everywhere and leave it for you to fix back up. They just simply don’t  care. You go to the hole, they do your pack up, they lose your things and tell you ”well, order it again.”  We don’t come out of our cells like that. Its 23 in 1 Cold showers, which you have only 5 minutes to take. Glad to say I got only 34 months left to go. I’m tired. I don’t know how much more I can take of this. I tell you when I get out I promise you I’m not coming back to this, I promise you I’m not.